17 February 2012

Oh For Fucks Sake Friday - February 17th

I think this week deserves a "Oh For Fucks Sake Friday" post.

* I've been horrendously sick all week. Coughing, nausea, gagging, stuffed up nose, runny nose, not able to breath, fevery, achey, pounding head, burning eyes, cold, hot and just plain ol' miserable. FFS

* Mr Siili hasn't been very supportive of me while I've been sick. He's quite grumpy when he comes home (in my opinion) and then he says I'm being naggy the second I open my mouth. He started it! FFS

* As much as I am loving being pregnant, this peeing all the time is getting old, especially in the middle of the night. FFS

* Monday, after I'd already gone to work (before coming home sick) Mr Siili found cat puke on a rug. He dragged said rug into the bathroom and left it there, permanently. He pushed said rug aside to take a shower, but other than that, it sat on the bathroom floor, in direct sight of the toilet when you sit on it. It made me gag each time I looked at it. I would think that whoever found the puke would take care of it. Not so. FFS

* In my sad miserable state of sickness, I squatted in the bathroom to clean the cat puke off the rug. And then set it to dry. When Mr Siili came home and took a shower, he shoved said rug aside, so it got more damp and not more dry. FFS

* One more rant about my pregnancy: I am so freaking bloated! In the morning not so, but at the day progresses, it gets worse until I am so bloated it hurts. And going pee doesn't help. FFS
On a serious note, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this bloated-ness even a tiny bit better?

* I'm supposed to go wedding dress shopping on Monday with a friend. And I'm barely feeling any better today, I can only hope 2 more days makes a miracle. FFS

* Next week is also supposed to be a free week from work, I don't have any major plans, but I didn't plan on being sick. So this cold can just F-off! FFS

Dear Baby G