14 December 2011

Thank you for the award (part 2)

The second award I was recently given is the Tell me about yourself award - Your blog is great! award. Just reading the name of this award makes me feel good. And I can't wait to pass this on, as there are many blogs that I love reading and following because I do think they are great.

This award was bestowed not once, but thrice! Unfortunately, one of the ladies didn't leave their contact info with me, so I can't link back to them. But the two wonderful lades I do have the scoop on are:
Pork chop at BIAGO - Baby, If All Goes Optimally, (recently got her BFP)
M at Sprout (recently married!)

Like the Liebster award, this too has some instructions to follow. This time I am to tell you seven things about myself that you may not already know and then nominate fifteen other bloggers in hopes that we can get to know them a little better too.
A little 7 somethings about myself.
1. I love drinking/sipping pickle juice (and olive juice) straight from the jar, but it has to be the right kind of pickles. Dill are the best!

2. I'm a bit ashamed that I haven't read more of the classics. Although, I'm reading Pride and Prejudice right now and I just don't get it. I mean, I get the concept, but it is so boring!

3. Usually when I do these sort of meme's, I ask my husband to help me tell stuff about myself. This time, I'm going to try and do it all on my own. . o O (This might take some time...)

4. I love being crafty with paper, cloth, ribbons and all that fun 'craft' stuff. I really should make more time to do it. Once we move into our new place next year (and no kids), Mr Siili and I will each have our own room to do with what we please. I can't wait to have a craft room!

5. Every night as I crawl into bed, I have to put on hand lotion (unscented) and chapstick (Lip Smacker is my favorite).

6. Ever since I got my tongue pierced when I was 18, I brush my tongue when I brush my teeth. If I can't remember if I brushed it or not, I've got to quickly do it (again).

7. When I was about 5 years old, my friend and I snuck out of the house on a warm rainy afternoon (in Hawaii) and did a rain dance for my friend's family's goat, Pearl.


Here are my choices (in no particular order) of blogs that I think are great. I mean, duh, why would I be following them if they weren't great?


1. The annoyed army wife @ the annoyed army wife
2. Baby Hopes @ Chasing Our Stork: From ART to Adoption
3. Sarah @ Dear Baby G
4. Marissa @  Eggs in a Basketcase
5. Diana @ Bun(less) in the Oven
6. Elaine @  Storm in MY Tea CuP
7. ♥ Cass @ One Day: I'll have my baby bump
8. Theresa @ Outlander Kitchen
9. Emily @ A peek into our journey
10. Bernadette  Duane @ Rasta Less Traveled
11. Cyn @ Cyn's Adventure in India
12. Hopeful1 @ Our Twisty Turny Journey
13. dcg @ Dead Cow Girl: Dominatrix Mommy Blogger
14. Jes G @ all i ever wished for....
15. Sushigirl @ Just us and the cat