13 November 2011

Adoption is not the be all and end all

AAaaaaaaaaaargh!

I have a coworker that knows some of our TTC journey, yet the last few times we have spoken about the topic, she keeps saying that we should just adopt, because then we'd get pregnant. It makes me want to scream!! This evening I tried telling her all the stuff that we IFers already know, but she just wouldn't listen. Besides, I honestly don't know if adoption would be an option for Mr Siili and I. Also, I am not at the point where I feel I could think about adoption. I still want to carry a baby in my own womb. I don't know how else to get through to her without being totally down and out rude. I think my solution will just be to try and stay away from her as much as possible, but I have a feeling that isn't going to fully work.

In other news, watching the 3 already released Twilight movies today was great! I can't wait for the new movie on Thursday night / Friday morning. I also think the Synarela is doing something. I keep getting twitchy-twingy pangs in my ovaries.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad! (It's Father's Day here in Finland.)