17 August 2011

This and That, Putty-tat

Not much to say lately, so I haven't been saying anything at all, but I figured I'd give a few 'this and that' bullets just for something to say.
  • putty-tats are what we call our cats sometimes
  • when not doing an IF treatments, there isn't too much to say on the baby making front. CD9 this evening, and I caved: BFN. I've been having nausea, a bit of queasiness and some gas the last 3-4 days. Not normal for me at all, but I suspect it is from the food we ate.
  • I miss my mom. Still. Always.
  • my summer holiday is over, I'm back at work. It's ok. It'll be my last week doing this particular part of my job and I'm a bit sad about it. I know I'll still work with the same people and do some of the same tasks, but it won't be the same. I've been handling this task for the last 3 years. Onto new and different tasks.
  • 11 more sleeps until I leave for Shanghai on a work trip.
  • Mr Siili's birthday is coming up next week. I know what I want to get him, but I need to go find it. (Hmm, maybe I should wait until I go to China.)