02 June 2011

It's been a few bleh days

It's been a few days since I've written anything, but that's not to say that I haven't had posts going through my head. When I got home from work on Monday, hubby was was in a right foul mood. It put be in a not so good mood either. I ended up going for an almost 6km (3,7mi) walk, talking to a good friend, on the phone, along the way. I ended up where our new place is being built and then I took the bus back home. Hubby and I didn't really talk the rest of the night. He was still grumpy Tuesday, so I tried to stay out of his way. I didn't see him at all on Wednesday, as I left for work before he woke up and he was at a friends house until the wee hours of the morning today. Today has been a decent day though. We've both spent most of it in bed reading. It's helatorstai aka Ascension Day and it's a public holiday. I honestly don't know what it is for as I'm not a religious person and I'm tired of looking it up each year what it means. So, if you don't know what it is and want to know, you've got to Google it for yourself.

I did call the clinic on Monday and I have an appointment for next week's Tuesday (June 7th). I'm positive I'll have an ultasound to see where my body is in terms of ovulation and if/when we can thaw and transfer our last little lonely embryo. This cycle will be natural: no stims, no hormones, just timing. I'm not sure if I'll need to do progesterone suppositories or not, that'll be something to ask next week. I'll also be asking what blood tests have been done (yeah, I know, I just never asked and went along with what they told me to do) and if there are anymore tests we could do that might shed some light on why I'm still not pregnant. I will try to not stress and not worry about this cycle, especially as I don't really have much hope for it already. (I think this 'no hope' thing has to do with infertility wearing me down.) But it sure seems silly to leave that one lonely embryo there. And, I'd rather start with a fresh IVF cycle after the summer.