29 May 2011

First ICLW a success

As the title says, this was my first time participating in ICLW and I think it was a success! I started the month with 2 followers and I now have 12. How cool is that? Somones (yes, I typed that correctly) out there actually want to read what I have to say! I've also grown the list of blogs I follow.

It has been very interesting to ready so many different blogs on similar and varying topics. I've learned some new things, shared sorrow and joy with others and all in all, just had a good time. It is great to know and feel that I am not alone in my journey (with hubby) to get pregnant and just live life. There is an amazing community out there.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by, read my blog and commented. I've enjoyed it all and can't wait to participate again next month!