23 April 2011

It's TV Friday

Friday has found us once again. For me and most people in Finland, it has been a day off from work, being that it is pitkäperjantai (Good Friday, yep, I had to look it up). So, I've sat around, played on the computer and just all around been lazy.

This week's Friday 5 is all about TV. And since I don't really watch much TV anymore, I don't have too much to say about it. There is one show that is my vice: American Idol. And this year is an awesome year!! I have been enjoying each week, especially since the top 13. They are just amazing and all very young this year too!. James Durban, Casey Abrams & Scotty McCreery are my favorites of those that are still 'in it to win'. I was sad to see Thia leave a while back. But I can't say I was sad to see Stefano leave. He just seemed so greasy, a player & all around annoying, imo. Can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks.