15 April 2011

Friday 5: Unwanted Attention

I stumbled upon a blog that does Friday 5-questions. I think I'll give them a try and see if I like doing them.

1. Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to mosquitoes?
I have no clue.

2. Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to illness-causing viruses and bacteria?

My co-worker's kid. But I think part of the reason is that she started daycare not too long ago.

3. Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to rip-off artists?
I'm not quite sure I understand what this is supposed to mean...

4. In what way were you recently the object of unwanted attention?

This isn't quite what the question is asking, but the only thing that comes to mind. The union I belong to has been on strike for the last week and a half. During this time I've been participating in the picket line several times. What has been quite frustrating is that people I work with and know just don't see us and won't acknowledge us.

5. When you go out with friends, which of you is most likely to be flirted with?
I'd say my friend R. She's just very flirtatious and outgoing.